This is the news section of Tidewater Presbytery.
Meetings of Presbytery and General Assembly are listed along with quick links to important PCA Ministries.
The Stated meetings of the Tidewater Presbytery in 2018 shall be on the:
· First Saturday in February
· First Thursday in June
· First Thursday in October
Special meetings shall be called in accordance with BCO 13-12.
Thursday, June 7th, 2018 in the meeting area of:
1677 Jamestown Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Telephone: (757) 220-0147
For a map of the church location, click on the Church Name. The worship service starts at 4:30 pm.
46th PCA General Assembly, “Love God and Love Neighbor,” will be held
in in Atlanta, GA from June 12 – 15 , 2018:
· For Information: pcaac.org/general-assembly/
· For General Assembly Mobile Apps: www.pcaac.org/general-assembly/general-assembly-apps/
All the General Assembly documents – including the Commissioner Handbook and the onsite reports – will be available in May 2018 to registered commissioners using ShareFile. Download the ShareFile app today!
The 45th General Assembly met in Greensboro, NC, from June 13 through 15, 2017:
· Click HERE for Dr. Taylor’s Summary of the Actions of the General Assembly.
· For the Korean translation of the Actions of the 45th General Assembly, click HERE.
· Click HERE to see the Report from the Study Committee on Women Serving in the Ministry of the Church (including amended recommendations from the GA).
· Click HERE to order audio recordings of seminars and worship services.
· Click HERE to see pictures from the 45th General Assembly.
· Click HERE to see the video from the 45th General Assembly.